Standardized data collection
Where can you collect data from?
Trendlog Collect is our series of standardized ways to collect production, performance and energy data. It consists of hardware that can collect information across machinery, robots and sensors. This includes data from:
- Conveyors and production lines
- Extrusion and injection mold (plastics)
- Packaging and palletizing machines
- Temperatures and humidity levels
- Consumption meters – heat, waste water, gas, electricity
- And much more
A visual and realtime overview
We have standardized our data collection options to give companies the opportunity to digitize their insights, and create a better and more accessible overview of their production and operations. Our solutions can be attached directly onto existing plants, and give you updates LIVE from the production floor with our platform Trendlog Cloud.
Example - Production data:Trendlog UNO
- Trendlog UNO is a plug & play solution for collection of production data. It attaches directly to the existing machine setup, and will start collecting performance and OEE data from a counting and runtime signal. The solution also contains an on-site buffer to prevent data loss. We have already implemented this type of production data collection on over 300 machines and production lines. Find out more about production data collection by following the button below.
Example from the Collect series:
Trendlog UNO v1
There are many useful ways to benefit from data collection, like registration of breakdowns, automated maintenance planning, temperature measurements and much more – all collected in one solution, accessible from a tablet, laptop or smartphone.
Digitize your insights
Visualize the collected data with Trendlog Cloud